[asdf-devel] Tested all on 2.20.12 Mac OS X 10.6

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 05:14:22 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 22:13, Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/15/12 2:26 PM, Robert Goldman wrote:
>> Seems to work fine.  Still not testing on CMUCL, waiting for patch to that.
>
> What patch are you waiting for?  Hard for me to fix something that I
> can't reproduce on my systems. :-(

I recently sent a message to the cmucl mailing list.
On my linux amd64 machine running debian testing with kernel 2.6.32-40-generic,
the asdf test suite quite reproducibly causes low-level failures with
cmucl 2011-03 snapshot and later,
and reproducibly works with cmucl 2011-02 snapshot and earlier (I only
tried the unicode builds).

make test-lisp lisp=cmucl

I was also getting similar low-level failures compiling cmucl with 20c
and not with 20b.

The Philosophy of Liberty, or Libertarianism, is a theory of Law; it is an
ethics of Liberty and Responsibility; it is a cybernetics of Human Action;
it is the only authentically subversive ideology.