[asdf-devel] logical pathname fixes

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Thu Apr 12 21:53:34 UTC 2012

On 4/12/12 Apr 12 -3:51 PM, Faré wrote:
> I added a more functional test for logical pathnames,
> and made a round of fixes for logical pathnames.
> Some things are still broken on CLISP and Allegro, but I blame the
> implementations
> (see test/test-logical-pathname.script for details).
>
> p-cos, janderson, pjb: I believe you are the three known users of
> logical pathnames.
> Can you test the latest ASDF in your respective setups? (currently 2.20.10).
>
> —♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics• http://fare.tunes.org
> Think you can, or think you can't — either way, you'll be right. — Henry Ford

I ran this on CCL 1.8 on Mac OS X 1.6 and got 10 test failures, which is new

Using /Users/rpg/ccl/dx86cl64 --no-init --quiet --batch
Ran 39 tests:
  29 passing and 10 failing
failing test(s):  test-module-depend.script
test-module-excessive-depend.script test-redundant-recompile.script
test-samedir-modules.script test-source-file-type.script
test-static-and-serial.script test-weakly-depends-on-present.script
test-weakly-depends-on-unpresent.script test1.script test2.script

Cheers,