[asdf-devel] ECL patches

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:10:18 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:

> So may we expect that the bytecodes compiler will NEVER be active out of
> the box?  I.e., all we need to do is turn ON the bytecode compiler when
> we want it, not make sure it's off when we don't (for the purposes of
> testing)?

No, what I meant is that you have to make sure whether the version contains
a bytecompiler (it is about 5 or 6 months old), and whether it was built at
all (there are ways to suppress components from ECL during configuration)

Unfortunately, I am lost in the mire of RUN-SHELL-COMMAND, and it'll be
> a while before I can get to this (git can have multiple branches --- me,
> not so much!).

No problem. If I find time I will try to add the options for ECL.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)