[asdf-devel] compile-with-nicknames

Gábor Balázs gabalz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 01:03:43 UTC 2011

I don't see how can you manipulate things by defining subclasses of
cl-source-file.

I have to admit that I don't understand how components are created in asdf.
My best guess (by looking at the class-for-type function) is that everything
defined in the defsystem by :file and having .lisp extension becomes
*default-component-class* which is cl-source-file.

And I neither want to introduce a new syntax next to :file, nor change my
lisp file extensions to something else.
So I don't see how your components can become subclasses of cl-source-file
at all.

`bg`