[asdf-devel] Fount inconsistency in RUN-SHELL-COMMAND...

Faré fare at tunes.org
Thu Oct 13 15:59:31 UTC 2011

> Question:  in order to make this consistent, can I take away the call to
> ASDF-MESSAGE and just push the output through without prefixing?

Yes. Though again, consistent would be dropping this pretense of
respecting *verbose-out* when most implementations don't and can't; at
least not without a serious rewrite.

The Military *did* invent computers: computers sprung forth fully armed from
a noncom's aching forehead between two barkings of orders at recruits.