[asdf-devel] Merge or not with upstream ECL's asdf?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:48:17 UTC 2011

Dear Juanjo,

I see that your current ECL replaces si:: by ext:
on a few symbols in its version of ASDF.
Should I merge that into the official ASDF,
or should I wait until you make a release of ECL?

If I should merge, here is the attached patch
that you or I can commit into ASDF.

If I should not merge, then considering that differences are easier to track
when ECL's ASDF and the upstream ASDF are kept in synch,
maybe in the future we should make until ECL is released
before we make such changes to even the internal version of ASDF?

I suppose in both cases, I want to add that new
(defmethod bundle-sub-operations ((o monolithic-lib-op) c)
  ...)