[asdf-devel] Please test ASDF 2.017.6

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 20:50:37 UTC 2011

I applied Juanjo's patch for testing with ecl-bytecmp. Only affect test files.

Considering that there's been no action on the source code since last
week, I propose that current version 2.017.6 is a pre-release for
2.018. Or maybe I'll call it 2.18 and loose the 0 which isn't very
meaningful anymore?

Please test thoroughly. I intend to make a release after one more week
or two of inaction.

So far, since 2.017: fix a component reuse bug noticed by Xach, and
minor portability improvements with ECL, and minor testing
improvements for ECL and SCL; everything relatively minor means we're
slowly converging to something stable.