[asdf-devel] load order of dependencies

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 14:43:26 UTC 2011

> I'm not sure what you want exactly, but it smells like what you really need is
>
> (defsystem hu.dwim.reiterate-test
>  :defsystem-depends-on (:hu.dwim.asdf :hu.dwim.logger)
>  :class :hu.dwim.system
>  :depends-on (:hu.dwim.reiterate)
>  ...)

well, it's not exactly what i want, but it achieves my goal... :)

what i want is to load/compile :hu.dwim.logger only when the test
system (not its definition as with the above solution) is loaded, and
then load/compile it *before* the main system.

> So did you find a Lisp job in .kz ?

i'm not looking for (local) work anymore. the primary reason was to
help getting a visa, but there are other alternatives on my radar.

but there are some relatives (here everyone is everyone else's
brothers and sisters :) who have a company that is looking for a java
guy to program their embedded devices. seems like some evangelism is
waiting for me... :)

but anyways, thanks for the solution!

--
 attila

Notice the erosion of your (digital) freedom, and do something about it!

PGP: 2FA1 A9DC 9C1E BA25 A59C  963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39
OTR XMPP: 8647EEAC EA30FEEF E1B55146 573E52EE 21B1FF06