[asdf-devel] Please test asdf 2.018.15

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:40:39 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 15:34, Nikodemus Siivola
<nikodemus at random-state.net> wrote:
> On 20 November 2011 22:04, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to release ASDF 2.019 next week. Can you test 2.018.15?
>
> Which is it? No tags with that name, no commit messages identifying it
> that I can see.

The latest is now 2.018.19, but all recent changes to asdf.lisp
have commit messages that indicate the version.
I tagged the latest with 2.018.19 for your sake.

Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life
is all about, and it doesn't matter. Nearly everything is really interesting
if you go into it deeply enough. Work as hard and as much as you want to on
the things you like to do the best. Don't think about what you want to be,
but what you want to do.  — Richard Feynman