[asdf-devel] Bug in directory-files

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:44:23 UTC 2011

Dear Pascal,

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 16:24, Pascal Costanza <pc at p-cos.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a problem in the function directory-files (at least for LispWorks). Currently it is defined like this [...]
Thanks a lot for reporting that issue.
Please try ASDF 2.018.2 which includes your suggested fix,
and tell us if that solves your problem.

Also, if you can isolate an simplified example that triggers the bug,
we could add it to our test suite to avoid future regressions.

> There is also a redundant 'u in the 'and form in filter-logical-directory-results.
I beg to differ. The first u avoids a relatively expensive
ignore-errors that is sure to fail when it's NIL, and
the last u is the result we want to return.

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
around the Sun.