[asdf-devel] Tutorial ASDF(?)

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Sat May 21 19:49:49 UTC 2011

I don't think this would be the right thing. This package would turn into a conduit that would carry side effects between different system definition files. Better to stick with the status quo, I believe.
Best,

•Reflection&Cybernethics• http://fare.tunes.org "Ask not what the government can do for you. Ask what the government is doing to you." — David Friedman, "The Machinery of Freedom", p. 21_____________________________________________