[asdf-devel] MCL issue

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:26:11 UTC 2011

> If you use multiple lisp implementations, I'm now convinced that using
> logical pathnames is tantamount to taking a big pile of hours, putting
> them in an ashtray, and setting fire to them.

However, if you are only ever, ever, ever going to use but one
implementation, then feel free to use "portable" pathnames and other
forms of non-portable pathnames to your heart's content.

There's no worse blasphemy than to claim authority on telling what pleases or
displeases God. Hence prophets and priests are the most impious men on earth.