[asdf-devel] MCL issue

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu May 19 14:39:33 UTC 2011

> I think the "binding ccl::*user-homedir-pathname*" suggestion by Terje was based on "not touching ASDF source code itself". With this approach, people could use

Please try ASDF 2.015.4 with MCL.

NB: It also includes a patch for ECL.

How do you know that what you call ``blue'' is the same as what someone else
calls ``blue''? What if someone else's feelings for red and blue are
interverted as compared to yours? These questions are irrelevant, because
the meaning of things doesn't lie in an unobservable intrinsic nature,
but precisely in their observable external behavior. There is no achievable
objectivity beyond the union of all possible intersubjectivities.