[asdf-devel] load-source-op broken in 2.015, fixed in 2.015.1

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:25:40 UTC 2011

Oops. I broke stuff in 2.014.13. Martin Simmons found the bug, I fixed
it, but too late for 2.015.
I committed 2.015.1, with a regression test. Apparently we weren't
testing that functionality before.

Is it OK to have load-source-op be broken for that while?
If not, should I release 2.016 now, or tell people to use 2.015.1
instead of 2.015?
e.g. I could push 2.015.1 to the "release" branch.

Microphones, liberating singers from having to be loud to be heard, gave back
to each language a music that matches its own prosody.