[asdf-devel] ASDF 2.014 released
fahree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:08:18 UTC 2011
Dear ASDF users,
I just blessed ASDF 2.013.7 as 2.014.
As compared to 2.013, it includes a significant quality item that
makes it essential for everyone who distributes ASDF without an
implementation (e.g. Quicklisp). It also includes better SCL support,
cosmetic improvements, and robustification of some corner cases. Tests
have been added to prevent the regressions observed in the 2.013
* Fixed bug preventing upgrade from 2.000 to 2.008 (test added)
* Better support for URL pathnames on SCL (test added)
* Robustified defsystem-depends-on
* Cosmetic changes:
* better more portably readable error messages.
* remove forward references, again (test added)
* canonicalize system names earlier (slight robustness improvement)
As usual, I invite people who distribute ASDF to update the version they ship,
be it with their implementations, with their software distribution, etc.
Happy Happy Joy Joy
[ François-René ÐVB Rideau | Reflection&Cybernethics | http://fare.tunes.org ]
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats." — Howard Aiken
More information about the asdf-devel