[asdf-devel] asdf 2.014 soon?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:42:49 UTC 2011

OK, considering the many small things I didn't get right in 2.013, I
intend to release a 2.014 by the end of next week. Now would be a good
time to test the latest ASDF (currently 2.013.6), or write tests for
your favorite functionality, report a bug, etc.

I've added tests for the most glaring annoyances of 2.013 (a trivial
upgrade test, and a test of  no forward-reference warning when loading
under SBCL).

The highest goal of computer science is to automate
that which can be automated. — Derek L. VerLee