[asdf-devel] 2.013 later this week

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 01:04:12 UTC 2011

On 17 March 2011 00:22, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:
> Faré <fahree at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Ouch, I might have messed up with the SBCL_HOME treatment of 2.012.9.
>> Do you get the same behavior in 2.012.8?
>
> 2.012.8 (commit 566a4234) has the style warnings but does not fail.

Thanks! So indeed 2.012.9 is the culprit. I'll work on the style
warnings, but I need more input to fix the other problem.

>> Can you tell me the values of the following
>>
>> *source-registry*
>> *output-translations*
>> (getenv "SBCL_HOME")
>
> NIL, NIL, "/usr/local/lib/sbcl".

Please give me the values of these after a
(initialize-source-registry) and a (initialize-output-translations).
And also give me (truename (getenv "SBCL_HOME")) and (truenamize
(getenv "SBCL_HOME"))

Be careful what you set your heart on — for it will surely be yours.
        — James Baldwin, "Nobody Knows My Name"