[asdf-devel] Packaging jars in ABCL (was Re: Disabling "built-in" output translation)

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Jun 21 11:43:19 UTC 2011

On 5/17/11 15:28 , Faré wrote:

> BTW, for cl-launch and XCVB, I indeed am looking for a way to create
> bundles from compiled stuff. How do I create a jar from ABCL and a set
> of lisp files, precompiled or not?

I've recently committed [ASDF-JAR which is  a new contrib for ABCL][1]
that should allow you package ASDF systems possibly with dependencies.
When you get the time to check it out, please let me know if it meets
your needs.  I would be grateful for feedback of all types.

[1]:
http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/browser/trunk/abcl/contrib/asdf-jar/README.markdown

is nothing to compare to it now."