[asdf-devel] pathname case issue ...

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 06:35:10 UTC 2011

Problem solved. My HFS filesystem seems going wrong, the directory node "/Users" was recognized by LispWorks as "/users". Today I mounted the disk into another Mac computer, manually created a new "/Users" directory and move previous sub-directories in, restart my laptop, and then everything goes fine now.

I remembered that several days ago, my Time Machine backup system suddenly decided to re-backup over 300GB data from my laptop, that must be the point when the "/Users" directory node change.  I don't know why this happen, but I solved it. Definitely not any issue in ASDF or LispWorks. Sorry for disturb.

--binghe

在 2011-6-16,21:15, Faré 写道: