[asdf-devel] ASDF 2.016.2

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 02:47:06 UTC 2011

Hi, Faré

I don't think the new feature for RMCL really working:

? (compile-asdf)
;Compiling "Macintosh HD:users:binghe:Lisp:packages:asdf:asdf.lisp"...
#P"Macintosh HD:users:binghe:Lisp:packages:asdf:asdf.cfsl"
NIL
NIL
? (load *)
#P"Macintosh HD:users:binghe:Lisp:packages:asdf:asdf.cfsl"
?  (pushnew "/Users/binghe/Lisp/usocket/branches/0.5.x/" asdf:*central-registry* :test #'equal)
("/Users/binghe/Lisp/usocket/branches/0.5.x/")
? )
; Warning: Ignoring extra ")"  on #<LISTENER "Listener" #x5CDDE1E> .
; While executing: #<Anonymous Function #x5A52A9E>

NIL
? (asdf:load-system :usocket)
> Error: While searching for system "usocket":
>           "/Users/binghe/Lisp/usocket/branches/0.5.x/" evaluated to
>           "/Users/binghe/Lisp/usocket/branches/0.5.x/" which is not a directory.
> While executing: ASDF::SYSDEF-CENTRAL-REGISTRY-SEARCH
> Type Command-. to abort.
See the Restarts… menu item for further choices.
1 >
Aborted
? asdf::*asdf-version*
"2.016.2"

As above test shows, I started a clean RMCL without ASDF and then manually compile&load ASDF 2.016.2, pushing only one system directory (as POSIX namestring) to asdf:*central-registry* and it fails to interpret ...

How can I debug this?

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

在 2011-6-12,13:12, Faré 写道: