[asdf-devel] ASDF 2.016 breaks ABCL translations for jar files

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 17:06:10 UTC 2011

>> Thanks for thinking with me on this.

OK. I believe the following definition might make
each of Stelian, you and I happy. Can you try it?

(defun* compile-file-pathname*
    (input-file &rest keys &key output-file &allow-other-keys)
  (if (absolute-pathname-p output-file)
      (apply 'compile-file-pathname
             (make-pathname :host nil :device nil
                            :defaults (lispize-pathname input-file))
             keys)
      (apply-output-translations
       (apply 'compile-file-pathname
              (truenamize (lispize-pathname input-file))
              keys))))

All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.