[asdf-devel] Minor simplification

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 15:06:31 UTC 2011

On 5 February 2011 02:55, Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll
<juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> OK, I'm going to apply this one. Are there any required changes in
>> asdf-ecl.lisp?
>
> I believe not. But I am still working on this -- the goal is to be able to
> plug in a second and different compiler (bytecodes) and let ASDF work with
> both.

I massaged your patch (notably made compile-file* a gf to move your
code to an :around method rather than a manual wrapper), tested it,
and committed as 2.012.5. Enjoy!

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the
social group without being willing to pay — and claims a halo for his
dishonesty. — Robert Heinlein