[asdf-devel] asdf with-compilation-unit

Mark H. David mhd at expressivedatabase.com
Tue Dec 13 16:36:03 UTC 2011

Well, I basically want the serial thing, but occasionally I want a group
of things compiled using with-compilation-unit wrapped around them.

In the example, I'd want the basic build to go something like

   (load (compile-file "packages.lisp"))  ; assume compile-file returns
the fasl's pathname
   (load (compile-file "a.lisp")
   (with-compilation-unit () (load (compile-file "b.lisp")) (load
(compile-file "c.lisp")))
   (load (compile-file "d.lisp"))

Thanks.