[asdf-devel] 2.014.7

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 05:11:51 UTC 2011

Fixed several issues in 2.014.7. Should make Xach's quicklisp happier,
especially on ECL.

Incompatibility: I deleted system-definition-pathname.
As an exported function, it is redundant with system-source-file.
As an internal function, it is replaced by search-for-system-definition,
which can return a system object as well as a pathname.

A cursory googling shows that system-definition-pathname is used by
bese qbook's publish-op. Should I reinstate system-definition-pathname
as an alias for system-source-file, or should I expect qbook to be
updated if anyone ever uses it again?

Xach: please tell me which symbols you'd like exported.

Non Omnis Moriar (Not Everything In Me Will Die).  — Dr. José P. Rizal