[asdf-devel] ASDF 2 questions

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Thu Sep 30 18:01:35 UTC 2010

Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:

> That said, whatever you're doing that is hitting that bug is probably
> itself a mistake. There is no reason for you to ever use
> (component-pathname (find-system ...)) Instead, you should be using
> (system-relative-pathname ...) or some such thing.

  Yup. In fact, I never used "(component-pathname (find-system ...))"
(that was a simplification for the email). I hit the bug in a generic
function doing (component-pathname <component>) in which <component>
would occasionally be a system.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com