[asdf-devel] What is broken with asdf-devel ...

edgar edgar-rft at web.de
Sun Sep 26 18:55:58 UTC 2010

Robert Goldman wrote:
What is broken about having people post questions to asdf-devel?

Just simple: unexceptionally *all* of my posts to asdf-devel so far
got bounced back because my posts allegedly reach a spam level of
100%, so there is no way at all for me to ask for help.

[Note that this is only another spam filter test, if this message
gets bounced back again I will reply to the private email adresses]

- edgar

--
The author of this email does not necessarily endorse the following
advertisements, which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser: