[asdf-devel] find-system

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 23:03:45 UTC 2010

On 18 October 2010 12:13, Lou Vanek <lou.vanek at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://paste.lisp.org/+2H95
>
> The only thing that I can think of that has changed is I updated truck
> and rebuilt ccl.
> ? (rebuild-ccl :full t)

OK, the error seems to be that you load asdf from your .ccl-init. That
confuses the hell out of CCL, which while rebuilding compiles but
doesn't load ASDF, which causes the initially loaded ASDF to be
invalidate.

Solutions:
1- Don't do it, or
2- use ccl --no-init to bootstrap your ccl.

Please send a bug report to CCL so that they add --no-init to their
bootstrap script if they don't yet.

"Ask not what the government can do for you. Ask what the government is doing
to you." — David Friedman, "The Machinery of Freedom", p. 21