[asdf-devel] asdf-utilities

Lou Vanek lou.vanek at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 22:11:57 UTC 2010

Hi,
I'm setting up a new lisp system on a new debian lenny machine and one
of the lisp libraries
I'm trying to load is asking to load the asdf-utilities package, but
this package doesn't exist.
My Google-fu can't find it either. Not sure what I'm missing.

I'm using the latest version of openmcl/clozure/ccl from trunk.
The asdf version that loads is 2.009. I believe asdf is included with ccl.
Appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,
Lou Vanek

P.S. I may not be able to respond immediately to any response since my
internet connection
currently depends on wardriving until I find something unsecured.