[asdf-devel] Feature Request: Better Error Reporting

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon May 31 02:28:40 UTC 2010

On 30 May 2010 22:00, Seth Burleigh <seth at tewebs.com> wrote:
> Here's the problem i found, is it a bug?
>
> Place
> (cffi:defctype Time :unsigned-long)
>
> in any asdf file youre loading. It will produce an error on loading
> after requiring once and then it will load successfully after second
> require.

I admit this is beyond my proficiency.
Maybe you should submit that as a bug on the CFFI-devel mailing-list,
and/or be using CFFI-grovel.

"Exploitation is a word often used but rarely defined. In its most literal
meaning — I 'exploit' you if I in some way benefit from your existence —
it is the reason human society exists. We all benefit from one another's
existence. We all exploit each other." — D. Friedman, The Machinery of Freedom