[asdf-devel] ASDF2: Bug in merge-pathnames*

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed May 19 16:43:48 UTC 2010

This default-directory thingie (nee current-directory) is here for
backwards compatibility with previous behavior. I don't actually know
that anyone is relying on it, and I haven't checked when the
functionality was introduced. If anyone is exercising this feature
while setting the default-pathname-defaults to something that doesn't
have a truename on his implementation - then he's asking for trouble,
and I'll be blaming the user.

User, please remember: if no AI emerged from your computer yet, it's YOUR fault.

Slogans rarely convince the unconvinced. However, they do rally the troops
already on your side. — John McCarthy