[asdf-devel] question for API

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 18:36:28 UTC 2010

You mean, things like
(asdf:system-relative-pathname :xcvb "") or
(asdf:system-relative-pathname :xcvb "master.lisp") ?

Should be working well since 1.649.

It's even documented. The example with "" should be given, though.

PS: are you keeping that lock on asdf.texinfo?

Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live
at the expense of everybody else. — F. Bastiat, "Government".