[asdf-devel] [armedbear-devel] Patches for ABCL against asdf-1.641

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 18:08:48 UTC 2010

On 24 March 2010 12:59, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:
> Right:  we still include ASDF 1.3 with ABCL.
>
> I'm looking at upgrading ABCL trunk to the new (aka ASDF2) version, but
> right now ASDF2 cannot load systems from jar files so I haven't put it on
> trunk just yet.
>
> One can load ASDF2 from ASDF quite easily, for those wishing to experiment
> along with me.

Can ASDF1 do this loading from jar files? I certainly didn't remove
anything from it. If you have a local patch to ASDF1 to do it, I'll be
please to include it in either ASDF2 or a contrib to it.

If there are any regressions from ASDF1 to ASDF2, I want them fixed.
Otherwise, there shouldn't be a problem upgrading ABCL from ASDF1 to
ASDF2.

The secret of survival is: Always expect the unexpected. — Dr. Who