[asdf-devel] [armedbear-devel] Patches for ABCL against asdf-1.641

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:52:11 UTC 2010

Sorry, I haven't tried recompiling the latest ABCL from source and
don't know if any pathname issue remains.

Have you tried downloading the latest ASDF and running its test suite?
Do you pass all tests? I ought to include more tests about the
output-translations configuration and the source-registry
configuration...

Majority, n.:
        That quality that distinguishes a crime from a law.