[asdf-devel] maintaining the ASDF web site

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Mar 23 14:35:39 UTC 2010

OK, I've looked at this, and I'm afraid I am not going to take this on
in its current form.  If someone else would be so kind as to wrangle the
markdown and grok the scripts, that's fine.

If after some time, no one else expresses a willingness to do this, then
I will try to do some of it, but I hereby put the community on notice:
I don't know markdown, and I'm not going to learn markdown.

If this is left to me, the markdown will go away, and HTML will
gradually take its place.  HTML is ugly, annoying, difficult, etc., but
it has the immense advantage, to me, that I know it, and I know the
toolchain (which is basically emacs + my browser).

So there it is --- anyone interested in taking this over?
Best,