[asdf-devel] How is the website maintained?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 05:34:54 UTC 2010

Gary knows the recipe to recompile the website from source.

I know it involves installing cl-markdown and dependencies, which
clbuild can do for you.

Beyond that, Gary will have to tell us what to do to use the thing.

Gary, can you help?

Peace is an extension of war by political means. Plenty of elbowroom
is pleasanter — and much safer.
        — Robert Heinlein, "Time Enough For Love"