[asdf-devel] Minor comments regarding manual on HEAD

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 08:16:15 UTC 2010

The manual already has a "What has changed between ASDF 1 and ASDF 2?"
section, with the following subsections:
@subsection ASDF can portably name files inside systems and components
@subsection Output translations
@subsection Source Registry Configuration
@subsection Usual operations are made easier to the user
@subsection Many bugs have been fixed
@subsection ASDF itself is versioned
@subsection ASDF can be upgraded
@subsection Decoupled release cycle

I could probably have added notes about extensions for ECL, support
for ABCL, XCVB compatibility, and more.

May you live all the days of your life. — Jonathan Swift