[asdf-devel] Enforcing pure *.asd files

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 18 22:27:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:48 PM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info>wrote:

> I'm reluctant to endorse this suggestion, because it means that we will
> spawn YA information source to track.  We'll have:
>
> 1.  launchpad

I ignored ASDF was using this. I have submitted a wishlist ticket but I was
not able to find a way to tag it as a wish.

> 2.  mailing list

The mailing list can not be considered as a source of information, things
written here get lost in a humongous archive without any order and sometimes
even without very informative subjects.

> 3.  manual

This is static information, without any

> 4.  wiki
>
> Question:  would it be acceptable to you to use the launchpad as a
> quasi-wiki for this?  We could ticket this as an "enhancement," if that
> would meet with your approval.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC