[asdf-devel] ASDF traverse changed behavior?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 14:00:37 UTC 2010

Juanjo: it is unfortunate that the recent fix to a bug in TRAVERSE led
to breakage of the ECL extension. We'll try our best to accommodate
your needs. Do you know how to fix the breakage on your side, or do
you need us to change something?

Robert: for all purposes, Juanjo counts as one of the "ASDF
maintainers", as far as the essential ECL extensions are concerned.

I don't know how to fix things, but we certainly should fix them
before we release 2.

If the Bible proves that God exists then comic books prove the existence
of Superman.    — seen on #Atheism IRC