[asdf-devel] ASDF traverse changed behavior?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:04:46 UTC 2010

This brings back one of the things I discussed long ago. TRAVERSE's behavior
has to be documented and its behavior has to be specified and fixed. Either
that or ASDF should stabilize a way to write extensions on top of it. I can
not be hanging out there waiting for every improvement in ASDF to break our
build system.

Incidentally, another thing that breaks ECL is that INPUT-FILES now has a
default method with signature ((o operation) ...) That broke our default
methods with signature ((o T) (c compiled-file))