[asdf-devel] ACL regression on latest ASDF

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 03:34:34 UTC 2010

Yes, asdf-pathname-test is new, it's janderson's pathname test (thanks
a lot, janderson).

I don't have access to ACL 8 at this point, so I can't help.

Luser, n.:
        Human-like creature that doesn't dare to use elevator, because of
its belief that only horrible geeks can master arcane and obscure art of
using control panel.