[asdf-devel] never ending component relative pathnames

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 22:28:00 UTC 2010

Dear James,

thanks. I've cloned your git repo and am using the tests there.
sbcl and ccl seem to work without error.
clisp seems to have trouble with logical pathnames.
ecl 10.2.1 seems to hang. :-(
Other implementations are not found (on my system at least).

In test-init.lisp, I use
(defvar *asdf* #p"/home/fare/cl/asdf/asdf.lisp")
(defparameter *binary-path*
  (make-pathname :type (pathname-type (compile-file-pathname "test.lisp"))
                 :directory (append (pathname-directory *asdf*) '("tmp"))
                 :defaults *asdf*))

--#f
The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm.