[asdf-devel] never ending component relative pathnames

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 00:36:33 UTC 2010

Dear James,

is there a tarball I can download with enough stuff to replace those
tests or yours?
I don't understand which cases exactly fail on which implementations.

Also, why do you map :unspecific to nil in merge-pathnames* ? What
issues does that solve? Isn't that against what we want? Shouldn't we
rather have split-name-type return type :unspecific more often? Maybe
your function should compare namestrings instead of pathnames?

Thanks again for your testing and your forcing us to do things right.

Every country has an army, either its own or a foreign one.