[asdf-devel] asdf-version

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 14:36:05 UTC 2010

On 13 March 2010 07:07, Nikodemus Siivola <nikodemus at random-state.net> wrote:
> What's the update policy?
>
> On every commit? (Since we're using Git I think this is pointless.)
>
> On release? (If so, I would suggest appending -dev to it outside releases.)
>
> Something else?

There is currently no strict policy. I bump the version and add a tag
once in a while, when I reach a state that I think is releaseworthy. I
usually release a tarball at the same time.

I don't know how to automatically add a -dev outside releases. If you
know how to do that, I'm all ears.

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
around the Sun.