[asdf-devel] ASDF manual lisp installation directions

Pascal J. Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Fri Mar 12 09:37:27 UTC 2010

On 2010/03/12, at 06:24 , Faré wrote:
> Well, apart from ~/.local/share/ being a "standard" XDG-recommended
> place to store such things, consider that

I agree with all your objections to my message; mine was mostly
"stylistic"
and personal taste indeed.

> 3- you didn't complain when I put the configuration in
>  ~/.config/common-lisp/ which is also the XDG-recommended place.

I make a difference for configuration files (and "RC" files).

But if there's a standard for installation of software libraries
for users, no objection.

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__
http://www.informatimago.com