[asdf-devel] never ending component relative pathnames

james anderson james.anderson at setf.de
Thu Mar 11 14:51:22 UTC 2010

good afternoon;

On 2010-03-11, at 15:37 , Robert Goldman wrote:

> If this gets loaded into the asdf git repo, I'll test on ACL linux
> and Mac. Might manage windows, too.

it's in the asdf-x repo. in the test folder.[1]
the link in my earlier message was to a directory with results from
the full complement of linux runtimes. if you want to see them, i can
bring it back on-line. otherwise i'll wait until i've worked in the
changes from the previous several days of messages.

---
  [1] : http://github.com/lisp/de.setf.asdf.x/tree/master/test/