[asdf-devel] never ending component relative pathnames

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Mar 5 20:35:06 UTC 2010

On 3/5/10 Mar 5 -2:18 PM, james anderson wrote:
> i would be as well.
>
> that's why i sent it to you at the other end of a link.

I followed the link to the diff.  What more should I have seen?

Also, it would be helpful if you would describe precisely the breakage
you have observed (what precisely happened to the module pathnames?).

In that case, we can abstract a simpler version and turn it into a test
case.  We can't reverse engineer such a test case out of the description
below, and it's probably expecting too much for us to pull your git repo
and try to build it just in order to extract a bug.

Would it be possible for you to reformulate this as a launchpad bug?

I'm afraid I'm very busy with paying work now, and won't be able to do
much more than push a very clear patch for the next week or so.  Maybe
someone else has more time.

Best,