[asdf-devel] Is this a bug? or my error?

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Thu Jul 1 00:18:48 UTC 2010

The only other thing I can think of to suggest is to inspect the result of

(asdf:find-system :laturk-unique)

with particular attention to the component-pathname slot (I don't have
the code in front of me, I'm afraid; this slot name may be wrong, but it
should be easy to figure out the right one in the inspector).

Another thing to try:

collect the result of

(asdf::traverse (make-instance 'asdf:load-op) (asdf:find-system
:laturk-unique))

I think it might be helpful to take that (let's say its bound to PLAN)
and do:

(mapcar #'asdf::component-pathname
   (mapcar #'second plan))

which should give you the component pathnames of every component in the
load plan asdf builds.

I'm hoping this will clarify matters.

best,