[asdf-devel] [patch] markdown documentation tweak

Daniel Herring dherring at tentpost.com
Sun Jan 24 18:45:09 UTC 2010

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010, Robert Goldman wrote:

> For what it's worth, I'd prefer that the markdown documentation die a
> natural death in favor of the texinfo documentation.

I'm just trying to fix a common markdown error in all the packages I use.
Patching or removal:  both fix the problem.  If removal will take a while,
I'd appreciate this patch in the meantime.

If ASDF decides to remove the markdown, please check that all useful info
has been merged to texinfo, and update the website and README.

Thanks,
Daniel