[asdf-devel] ASDF testing

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Fri Feb 26 22:41:55 UTC 2010

Any chance you could run the ASDF tests (with run-tests.sh) on
Lispworks?  If you'd be willing to do this, feel free to call on me for
any assistance.  I can't figure out how to run this with my personal
edition:  as far as I can tell, one needs to use save-image to create an
image that can be used for script execution, and save-image is not
available in the personal edition.  So I don't believe I can simply run
lw from the command-line (nor do I know its command-line arguments).

best,