[asdf-devel] Refined the module dependency fix

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Feb 10 16:39:41 UTC 2010

I have a series of patches I am about to push to the module-depends branch.

Because I have had to rebase this onto master as new master changes have
come in, this will not be a fast-forward update when you pull it into
your local repo.

So this is a head's up.  I will push the update sometime after lunchtime
my time (US Central time).

Question:  is anyone trying this out?  Anyone have a good criterion for
when I should close this branch out and merge it into master?

Best,
Robert